of BAS for Property Managers:
• Reduce energy use. (see"How
Does It Work?")
• In a case where the Building Management
only wants to provide hvac M-F: The temperature sensor located in each suite
can be equipped with an override button. If a tenant comes in on a Saturday
and wants hvac, they simply press the override button to set the hvac into an
"occupied mode". The Building Automation System will record the amount
of time that the system was in override and a report can be generated that can
be used to bill the tenant for the overtime.
• Sub meter "extra appliances"
such as a tenant installed a/c unit for a computer room.
• Provide reports for anything that is being
monitored, space temps, energy use, etc.
• Sensors can be installed to detect the
presence of water in any area such as a basement, computer room, etc.
• Increase the productivity of your in-house
engineers. All vital information about your systems can be read from one location.
Diagnosing service problems is reduced from hours to minutes.
• Modulate the intake of outside air based
on indoor CO2 levels. (This is a major energy saver.)
• Control indoor and outdoor lighting.